


I was really glad to finally get to this set of photos. These were taken at Cookskin Park in Charleston, WV. Adam had such a blast playing with the old water fountain. I was glad I had my camera with me.
This is my LO for the Week 4, Part 1 Thinking Inking Class (Distress Crackle Paint); Kelly Purkey June Super Sketch; and Multi-Photo Challenge. This was a tough one. I do not have any of the Distress Crackle Paints. I have plenty of acrylic paint though so I used that plus a crackle medium. Didn't quite get the effect I wanted, but I didn't apply very heavily either. I think I am going to have to pick up at least one of the Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paints. Maybe a neutral color. I'm just not sure this is a technique I will use very often. The alpha stickers are American Crafts Remarks Chipboard stickers (another Big Lots score).
Until next time!
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment