Saturday, May 30, 2009

Loot

Kevin was so sweet to me today. He must've known I was having a bad day. I had just come back from Big Lots searching for Thickers. I had told him earlier I just needed to get out of the house before I lost my mind. Anyway, I didn't find any Thickers. I went to the BL on Skeet Club Road and they had an insane amount of wood mounted stamps. I scored these stamps for $1 each.




I had had my eye on that alphabet background stamp for a while. I guess this time patience really paid off. The BL on High Point Road was pretty barren. They were restocking that area so I walked out empty handed.

Got home and he actually asked if I needed to go to ACM. I giggled. No, but I would like to go to Scrapbook Traditions and pick up the smaller Coluzzle Circle Template. We went to ST and actually went inside with me. He was searching for dog related items for me to create a get well card for his Mom's dog, Savannah. He found the cutest stickers! I also caved and picked up some Doodlebug Flock. I can't wait to flock something!




Aren't those shih-tzu embellies adorable? We didn't get to stay in the store long. They had an awfully strong scented candle burning in the back. Instant headaches for the both of us.

I ordered my CFH stamp today from Imagine Stamps. I created over a dozen cards Thursday. I'll try to post a pic later.

0 comments: