
After BL we went to Joann's. I wanted to pick up a Pet Stack and J's had them on sale this week. I wanted to use special paper for Savannah's card. The inspiration for this card comes from Kristina Werner's MACM - A Little Note of Thanks card. I am extremely pleased with how it came out.


I hope you can see the glittery dog bones in the close up pic. Precious! My MIL is going to squeal like a girl when she gets this.
Here is a pic of the loot I got from J's. I got the smallest stack because I don't think I will do many dog or cat related layouts or cards. I picked up a very cute stamp set as well. They were 40% off. Yay! I had been looking for a cute deer stamp. This one has a cute deer stamp as well as other woodland creatures that I like, and of course an owl, which lately I've been totally into. Oh and for some reason I've been going through a lot of red cardstock. They had these packs for $3.99 each.


PS - Thank You to Kristina for showing me (again & again) how to tie the perfect knot!
How to Tie a Knot
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment