Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tiny Owl

I went to the Enchanted Cottage today with Kevin. Gosh I am such a mo-ran. I missed the exit. We ended up in Davie County. I just kept saying, "I've only been there a dozen times. How could I have missed the exit?" Next time I will know to just take the scenic route (Jonestown Road to Country Club Road to Shallowford Road). I told him the place is only 5 minutes west of Winston-Salem. Cheese and Crackers. We came back the way we should have went. I got there and I got the Hero Arts Butterfly stamp I have been questing for. I got up to the counter and my Little Owl stamp was no where to be found. The gal looked and looked, but it wasn't where it was supposed to be. She called the owner twice, but no answer. Finally she found one. I figure it was probably the one that was put away, but who knows. Ha! Pun!

Kevin said, "Well. I went all of the way to Hickory with you for a $4 stamp." Precious. Okay. We didn't go that far, but it sure felt like it. Lesson learned. Take the scenic route.

0 comments: