Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend! Let's not forget why we have today off.

Thanks Obsessed with Scrapbooking for your comment on my last post. I picked up the white shelves at Lowe's in the organization section. Make sure that you pick up the medium sized Sterlite containers from Target. They have a smaller size and I have picked those up and brought them home accidentally. I have been quite pleased with how my setup has turned out. I've reorganized a few times, but all of those little drawers hold so much stuff!

Just discovered the Cards for Heroes blog today. I sure wish I had known about that sooner. I suppose it is never too late to start. I had used the Any Soldier program to send cards to troops before. I should have known that there would be a different organization for those of us who make more cards than we know what to do with. In any case I am definitely going to add this to my to do list.

0 comments: