
Here is one more card for the Week 1, Part 2 Thinking Inking Class (Distress Ink Stamping).

Here is my card for the Week 4, Part 2 Thinking Inking Class (Stamping & Crackle Paint). This is my favorite card of the bunch so far. I am really pleased with the way the colors came together. I painted in the trees with Picket Fence Crackle Paint (sorry the pic doesn't show the crackle so well) and then went over that with Peeled Paint Distress Ink. I added pearls and colored them red with a Bic Mark It. The sentiment stamp is Studio G and the "grass" is stamped using the Daisy Field Wheel from SU (I just wiped the ink off of the daisies), trees are from the Clearly Wordsworth - Carolers stamp set.


Here are two cards I made for the Week 4, Part 3 Thinking Inking Class (Distress Crackle Paint-Adding Shine). I am really loving my new Three Fern and Design Block Tree stamp from Hero Arts. The bird stamp is Studio G and it is covered with Glossy Accents.
Here are the cards I created for the Week 5, Part 1 Thinking Inking Class (Alcohol Inks-Basic Backgrounds). I experimented with several techniques using the Nature Walk set of alcohol inks as well as food coloring that I had on hand. The alcohol inks certainly are brighter and more vivid than plain ol' food coloring. Either way they make an interesting enough background to stand on their own.
These cards are part of a collection of cards I've created for the Christmas in July Challenge for cardsforheroes.org. The deadline for sending in cards is August 15. My goal is to make 100 cards so I need to get busy!
Until next time!



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment