Monday, July 20, 2009

New Loot


This afternoon I had to pick up Kevin and Aaron on the other side of town. I left early to go to The Scrapbooking Room on Randleman Road. Gosh. I haven't been there in well over a year and Betty really has changed the store around a lot. If you are ever in Greensboro it is worth a stop. It's only about 2 miles south of I-40. I knew I didn't have much time before Kevin called and told me he was ready to be picked up so I make a quick tour of the store. I was just completely in awe of the selection. I also learned that Tim Holtz is coming out with a clear Distress Crackle Paint. These are things you can only find out from a LSS. Needless to say when it comes I will be giving her a call to see if she has it.

So to not make my trip a wasted one I did pick up a few things. I have been searching for a long acrylic block since I unmounted my SU wheels and she had one so I got that as well as these adorable stamps from Imaginisce. I want to incorporate them into my Christmas in July cards, but I'm not sure how. I might save them for a smaller project. I also picked up this Cuttlebug folder. It has numbers on it and I am pretty sure I've not seen this at M's or ACM. Actually, she had a lot of folders I haven't seen. Not sure how I'm going to use it, but I'm sure it will come in handy somewhere along the way.

0 comments: