Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Time Off

Last week all I did was work on reorganizing my work area. I didn't create anything, other than a huge mess that I had to sort through, and I am a week behind in the Thinking Inking class. Gosh. I haven't done my LO for Kelly Purkey's Super Sketch this month either. Guess I better get with it.

I got back from WV yesterday. Hit a few of the Big Lots and got some Thickers, Remarks alpha stickers and also a pack of AC buttons. Before I came home I went to the Big Lots closest to me and picked up a pack of Thickers I didn't see at the other store. I also got several packs of buttons. Thank you to my fellow Pea for leaving me some.

This morning I came downstairs to find the sparkly gems I found at Dollar Tree scattered all over the floor and one chewed up package of Thickers. Shakes fist at Spooky. I knew I should've put them up. Why does my cat think he's a dog?



0 comments: