Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thinking Inking 2.3




Busy evening. Created a few cards for the Thinking Inking class. I thought these had a nice Asian flair to them. Ya think? Too bad I couldn't get a good close up of the PP. It got all blurry when I tried. The butterflies were cut with my Cricut from the Walk In My Garden cartridge. Adam helped to put together the little red and black one. These Distress Inks are such a great way to use up not so nice paper. This paper was from my DCWV Old World Stack. Actually the paper is quite lovely I just haven't figured out how to use it on any of my LO's, so why not distress it and make a card.

Have a few stamps and sets heading my way. Got some awesome deals on Ebay. I received the SU A Little Love set yesterday and the SU Very Punny set the day before. I've been trying to get back just a few of the sets I sold off not long ago. That was a hasty and bad decision. I ordered last night the Hero Arts Three Ferns stamp and Everyday Sayings set and the SU Little Pieces set.


Until next time...

0 comments: