Thursday, August 13, 2009

Are you ready to hop?



The CFH Blog Hop is this Saturday, August 15th. The Scraparatus I ordered came just in time to create my card for the blog hop deadline which is tonight by midnight. My sister had one and said that once I'd try it I would want one. I am not a huge fan of eyelets (I'm a brad girl), but now I have to add some cute brads to my collection. This thing rocks! So much easier than getting out a hammer and all of that stuff. It's all together. Yeah it's a little loud, but I don't have little ones napping (does the guinea pig count?) and I'm down here in the basement so it's all good.

So get ready to do some hopping this weekend. For more information on the hop or to find out how to submit a project you can go here.

This is my first blog hop so I am super excited to give this a go.

Until next time!

0 comments: