
With this batch I have met my goal of 100 cards for Christmas in July, but I still feel compelled to make more! The stamp set is from Studio G. The card design is from Page 30 of the 2007 Fall and Winter Stampin' Up Idea Book. It was pretty tough and of course it wasn't until after I stamped and measured everything that I realized their version was probably easier because it came from a stamp with every image perfectly in place. Lesson Learned.
I am going to try and box up my cards and if there is room for more, I'll make more, but I think it might be a little tight in there. Well. We'll see how it goes!
Here are some cards that I made and thought I had posted but I guess I didn't. Really liked the way they turned out. I especially like the red, black and white ones.

I got the idea for this card from Kristina Werner. She did a LO and card with this sunburst. It was one of the hardest projects I've ever done. I am so geometrically challenged.



I'm fixin' to go out of town for the weekend. See ya in a few days!
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment