
I also had a few Imaginisce Polar Bears leftover from our Christmas cards so I decided to put them to use on a few cards as well. I used my Scraparatus to punch the holes in the scalloped circle. It was a very noisy batch of cards, but it worked out much better than punching them with a regular hole punch.

I picked up these Studio G stamps from Michael's way back when and I have just now had a chance to use them. Well, at least this little guy.

I went a little crazy with the Stampin' Up Ticket Corner punch on this one, but overall I like how it turned out. Gotta love the Hero Arts Lily Pad stamp set. It's hard to tell but I used a little dab of Glossy Accents on the froggie's eyes.

So now I'm working on another batch of cards since my box is still not as packed full as I would like. I will update when I get those done!
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment