
I had to get out my Hero Arts Heart Winged Butterfly stamp. It had been awhile since I used it. I used the watercolor effect with some Distress Ink. I think they turned out pretty. I got the bling from the Michael's $1 bin.

I've been playing around with my Cricut again since it has been awhile. I wanted to make a card with a school bus on it and came up with this. The bus is from the Doodlecharms cartridge. I used Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel on black cardstock to black out the windows, tires and bumper. I don't know about everywhere else, but here it gets so hot in the summer that the windows on the buses are pretty dark. Otherwise the kids would get baked!



I have had so much fun with these Imaginisce stamps. The Penguin Dude was a lot easier than Penguin Chic. If I am going to use her much more I am going to invest in a pair of decorative scissors for her grass skirt. I did go a bit Cuttlebug crazy on these, but overall I really like the way they turned out! Isn't Penguin Dude just precious! I added a dab of Glossy Accents to his eyes, nose and Popscicle. The palm tree is from the Doodlecharms cartridge. The sentiment is from the All Occasion Messages set by Hero Arts. My sister got this set for me for Christmas I have already used it several times!
I think maybe two more batches of cards will fill my box for this challenge. The deadline is January 31 so I have to get these out by the end of the week. After that it's on to Easter cards. Can you believe that it's almost time for Easter cards?
Until next time...
.jpg)
1 comments:
REALLY love your cards!!
Post a Comment