Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Oh dear. It has been a long time since I've updated my blog, so I will try to make this a quick one.

First an update on me. Kevin and I are expecting a baby girl! She is due May 10! I am 22 weeks along. It's hard to believe I am a little over half way through this pregnancy. She's been kicking and punching like crazy too! We are all very excited. It's been a long time since we've had a baby in the house.



Here is what I have recently worked on. These are the Christmas cards I sent out this year. There were a few color variations (trying to use up paper stacks), but they were all pretty much in the same color family. Even Kevin helped with the cards this year. His job was to color in the scarves. I think he did a fantastic job!


Stamps: Imaginisce (bear); The Paper Studio (snowflakes) Patterned Paper: DCWV Winter Stack CS: Hobby Lobby Ink: Ranger Archival Ink; Ranger Embossing Ink; Bic Mark Its Punch: Fiskars; EK Success

For Operation Write Home (OWH) I put together 24 Valentine's Day cards. My sister got me the Whoo Loves You and All Occasion Messages stamp set from Hero Arts. The Whoo Loves You stamp set was the perfect stamp set for my Valentine's Day cards. I shipped the cards on Monday and the shipper got them the next day. Granted my new shipper is in Charlotte, but that is still pretty darn quick mail delivery.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do St. Patty's Day cards or not. The deadline is February 12. I think I might just start working on Easter, Missing You and Mother's Day cards so that I have a little bit more time to come up with a design.


Stamps: Hero Arts
Patterned Paper: DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies
CS: Hobby Lobby
Ink: Colorbox
Punch: Fiskars; EK Success


Until next time...

1 comments:

Natty said...

Many congrats on the baby news! :o)

And I totally love your little owl cards in particular, I have that set too and it is just so yummy to use! :oD