The Enchanted Cottage called. I won the drawing for a $25 gift certificate. When I told her I'd come by this weekend and pick it up I remembered my last trip there with Kevin. Giggle.
I received my CFH stamp from Imagine Stamps on Wednesday. Dang that was fast. I'll post a pic when I have a chance. I also received my ATG refills from Armel Company the same day. Huge rave for their super fast shipping as well. I ordered 12 rolls. I just changed out my ATG refill today. Smoove as butta!
I was going to alter my ATG, but it has been raining for the past few days. I have my can of Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Spray Paint in Rich Plum ready, but since I just refilled my gun I may wait until it's out again before I alter it.
So I've just been busy making cards for CFH. Most of them are based on sketches from the Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch Challenges.
I've got to think about what stamps I want to get from the Enchanted Cottage with my gift certificate. Glee!
16 years ago
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment