Saturday, June 13, 2009

t.k.o.



After the last LO I was happy to do a more simple one. This is my LO for The Stash Challenge-Week 211. The challenge was to use
one or more of the following:

Patterned paper
- Making Memories, Sassafras Lass, Scenic Route, Ki Memories, BasicGrey

Specialty paper - Embossed paper

Lettering - stickers, hand writing, computer writing, rub-on

Embellishments - journaling spots, chipboard, transparent, ribbons, flowers, staples, tags labels, arrows, stars, punctuations marks; anything from the above manufacturers

Tool/technique to try - write or doodle on your photo

Photos - scrap a photo of a thing or animal

Inspiration - Scraplift a LO or a style from somebody's work you like. Just use one thing of do a complete "homage"! Don't forget to mention who is your inspiration?!

Special "Oldies but Goodies" Challenge: - Use those first wooden stamps you bought when you started scrapping!

I have a few packs of Making Memories paper that doesn't get used much so I went with that as well as embossed paper. I broke out a Cuttlebug embossing folder that I don't use much as well. It reminds me a lot of tapestry. I also used my Stampin' Up Spiral punch just to give the CS behind the picture some texture. I was still in a Use Buttons mood so I added three buttons for some flair.

This was also a good LO for me to use some of my new Chestnut Thickers. Overall I am pretty pleased with how this came out.

The design is based on Sally's Sketch #192.

On to the next challenge!

0 comments: