
Cheese and crackers! After three days I finally finished this LO. This was for the Use Lots of Buttons Challenge at 2Peas. It wasn't the sewing of the buttons that took so long or the page layout it was trying to paint the letters and also make white buttons. I wanted to do a red, white and blue theme and did not have white buttons. Acrylic paint didn't stick and so I finally remembered a video about embossing buttons, so that is what I did. You gotta be super careful. They're plastic buttons and too much heat will cause them to bend. I also put some of the long slanted tweezers on my shopping list. I've needed a pair for a while. A pair of non-stick ones would be great.
The design is inspired by Sally's Sketches over on Splitcoaststampers. It is Sketch #175.
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment